NOTHINGNESS!!
*bites lower lips and stares at the keyboard*  nothing….absolutely nothing comes to mind.
 This totally sucks though right? i have been yapping all week about finally opening a blog because i was totally bored stiff at home doing nothing except watch movies, listen to songs and sleep…..and em… eat and sh……..t 
* it is whatever you are thinking.*straight face*.
                                                                                     
   Anyways that's what this is right, life after school when you haven’t gotten a job yet and you are waiting for Batch B for them to send you to a compulsory jail term to serve your country…..oh am sorry….’NYSC ‘…where you wear uniforms and climb trees and you are  isolated in a camp with poor sanitary systems….
.*oh i dread it for whatever reasons*
…..but i have to go there right 
* remembers Chris brown* 
i don’t wanna go there
* and cries hard * 
Guess i have to go there!
…..so here i am waiting for that DAY!
Yeah well…..That's that bit.
 so am back to ground zero….what exactly am i writing you know? do you know? do you….or you are just as lost as i am…..mtchewwww so much help you are…BEGONE!!!
 *hehee…*
.those movies where there is an old and gray man on the side of the street wearing all torn flock and you have those naughty kids throwing rotten apples and oranges at him just for the fun of  it and he screams ' ‘ You lil’Devils!! allow an old man to die in peace. BEGONE!!! 
lolzzzz…….where am i going with this…..oohhhh……*recollects nothing and sighs*.
Wharf? not my fault *pouts*. 
You are supposed to be the genius…go figure it out
*flips hair* 
Am just sitting in the dinning room…..well….my friend’s dinning room since i have practically bugged his life and covers the lappy so he doesnt have a clue what i am yapping away here….so he gives up and go hangs with his visitor….so am alone in the dark and hearing strange things and was about  to scream my ass out when the door that was also opening on it's own ushers a slimshaddy looking dude…..*oh thats just my friend..the weird one* …..making a mental note to kick his tall behind.
Again? Arghhh!…whatever just go with me…you see the very reason for this is to pour out my thoughts you know….its running wild these days ….not even listening to me…so i need a place where i can keep it in check…
So VIOLA!! 
but it outruns me still……and its not even a person…the nerve of it. if i was in the states i would have gone to sue this ‘thought’ ……say it's my alter ego trying to put me in trouble….the white man would listen…see they understand…..they could set you up in a fancy apartment all painted white and people  walking around wearing white shirts and trousers and lil white shoes….and the other folks wearing some funny white jackets with arms hugging themselves………whoa whoa whoa WHA DA FRIGGING>>…Yo!! that an asylum…….Dude!! *retracing thoughts*…..
Gadamit!!
 *takes a deep breathe and lets it out slowly*
I am usually not like this……you see what it's doing right? *dabs eyes*…..when i was a kid….it followed me around like my own personal shadowery bodyguard…..now it bugs me and even has the effrontery to wanna checkout dudes….*raises hands up in the air and swears in gibberish*……ama get mine some day…you’ll see.
oh darn!!! * microwave timer goes off* i am hungry…..er….*looks at the fried rice, with chicken thigh, with fried dodo>>iluvit>>>and stares back at the keyboard*…since am all greedy and stuff i don’t need to invite right….right? ohhhh….that's a good boy…thats a good  boy…
*rubs invincible dog’s head named wisey…and makes funny sounds with my mouth, as you would when you are playing with a  dog*….cold malt by the side… i am ready to dine….’GO HARD…GO FAST …SHOW NO MERCY…..IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!
*in Bruce Willis’s voice* 
HIPPEY..KAI..YAY..xoxoxo* i heard you!.. *quinted looks*
Did i tell you i had a butler?….NO?….ohhh…..OK! *shrugs!
Where was i going with this or what in the loonies was i even possibly tryna say?….Absolutely Nothing!! 
 Argh never mind…you are worst than my thoughts* sashays away*
 *comes right back*

Just incase you are wondering....I am.absolutely fine.

I am.just getting warmed up. ...don't go anywhere.

And I have to introduce to me....my name is Itchya fingers but you can call me sweetness...
Allow me...take you down a walk through my mind, stories woven from my head and give you a thrill you won't regret...
PS: Leave your inhibitions at the door and come in, to the other side. We have cookies.

Hehe.