TSP STORIES

...

Thursday, August 10, 2017

FLASHLIGHTS!!


                                                                   *****
When tomorrow comes…even though the road is tough…I look up to the sky…I see your light shinning down on me like a flashlight.
Getting me through the storm…even if it doesn’t rain I know I’ll be ok…I won’t be afraid..even when it’s dark..I look around and see ypur sweet love….then I let go and let you in…Cos your love be shinning bright…blinding me…like a flashlight#


When the night draws near…The darkened parts seems to smear my legs…The sparkles of your light shines through paving the way …like a flashlight.
I couldn’t be held down…I fly above like a conquerer. ..feeling of peace washes over me..because I got that bright light..towering over me …like a flashlight.#

Then the morning comes…The chaos of the day before feels like a thousand lives apart…just because in that lil dead of hope…comes the blinding light…like a flashlight.

Because the morning came…sorrows of yesterday vanished in its wake…joy surreal full of happy bees on flakes…that ray of sunlight …blissful ambience…all surety and rays…I swirl around..could dance on spikes..feeling no harm…because that unconditional love…courses through my everyday…just like a flashlight#


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SWEET PERSPECTIVES ( FINGER’S STORIES/POSTS)

Download TSP App!!!

#Download The Sweet Perspectives app.. For those of us who find it difficult to go to The  Sweet Perspectives website ( Both on Wor...