TSP STORIES

...

Sunday, July 30, 2017

BE YOU..NO APOLOGIES!

        
                  ***

Be comfortable in your person..
Be able to love you in you sane and crazy. 
Be able to accept your flaws and imperfections and love you within your beautiful and beyond your scars.

Be able to stare into that mirror, see the tribal marks that lines my face..😄

See the smile that lights up my eyes, see the happiness that is hidden within those smile curves..see the years of existence as it shows in my hair,see the world through my eyes...


See all that you are when you stare in that mirror, and baby..love that person that stares back at you because when no one else is there,when the day wanes down to an end and when all others have gone to their beds..you..that person that stares back at you in that mirror...would be the person that would stay with you till the very end, love you unconditionally,  ask  no questions , stay with you in pain, in highs and lows and beautiful heights and favoured beginings. 

So love her.
Love him.
Treat her/him nice.
Cloth him/her in dignity , don't let anyone talk down,break down,bring down,  trash down and constantly pull him/her down.


Just like a plant,when you nurture it, feed it and water it , it would grow and blossom ...so it is with you... 


Overtime we have heard people say don't praise you,don't encourage you . Let others do it for you so your head won't grow big.


Lie!.


I say, stare into that mirror every morning and declare everything that you are.

I am great. I am beautiful /handsome. I am walking in power and in miracles,I will live a life of favour because I know who I am and I am the daughter of the I AM. 

 Yes,that project I am working on is going to rock. Yes,I did great. Yes, this is going to work out. Yes...I am a conqueror and I am victorious.  Yes..Yes yes....I am all that God says I am and more.


You know what  that 👆 does for you? It gives you back confidence to be you, uniquely so,unapologetically you, no pretends and no halftruths and you will have a positive day and mindset and it wouldn't matter if no one praised you or give you a clap on the shoulders for a job weldone.  You are just going to smile and say..."Hey its fine,I know I did good. I already told me so."😎


~ Stephanie Egberike 

#ITCHYFINGERS 


Hello Sunday...


The Sweet Perspectives

   
 Hello people..
Bye people...😘..
See you soon. 

Ps: Don't go anywhere,  we still getting warmed up... I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SWEET PERSPECTIVES ( FINGER’S STORIES/POSTS)

Download TSP App!!!

#Download The Sweet Perspectives app.. For those of us who find it difficult to go to The  Sweet Perspectives website ( Both on Wor...