TSP STORIES

...

Thursday, August 10, 2017

IF I COULD TELL A LIE!


image
Sometimes I sat reminiscing of so many things…
If I could tell it all it would spark so many controversies…and yet it needs to be …as it should be.
Xoxoxo
If I could tell a lie….I would say we were happy …
I could say…while we were still very much a little tiny bundle..we were loved by all…a blessing not a curse..
I could say..we had the best family..and no ripples…just pure good no bads and misgivings and was doted on…

I could say..we were never treated anything less than royal…we always got what we wanted…and earned what we owned..and those ones sent out before they were born were saved from life’s unpleasantries. .
If I could lie I could say all those things…
If I could tell a lie I would say…while we were in our teens we were  never misunderstood. .
We were always heard…and listened too.
We were never misdirected nor cautioned…we were always on our very best didn’t need no direction…
If I could tell a lie I would say…all those things without blinking an eye.
If I could tell a lie…

I would say…growing up was easy..life was even easier.
There wasn’t no hard turns and challenges…life was a piece of cake…we were royals in our own make..
We never had a sad day..nor did we ever make a mistake..not even a tear ruined our face..we were perfect and that’s all it takes…
If I could tell a lie that’s what I would say..
If I could tell a lie…I would say..The parents had no clue what they say…trying to turn us from making their very same mistakes..We told them they are old school…we turned our ears just when they tried to teach us the fool’s way…If i could tell a lie I would say…we never regretted a  thing…parents had no clue on what they say…Our way our time..and our life is all ours to clip..what news can they tell us when it’s all old and grey…and we have lots of lights to show in the rays…If I could tell a lie I would say….we listened when we didnt. 

If I could tell a lie…I would say…
It’s the world’s fault we are as messed up as we are…we didn’t lift a finger..We didnt indulge…we just stayed there and shit came to us…
We lifted the gun and fired claiming it was the news…we vandalised and cursed..blamed it on the crew…we became outcast..We became bad news..and we still didnt realised we did it to us…If I could tell a lie i would say..We never played a part in this chaos..
If I could tell a lie…I would say…

We had it good…
We had food we had water…ain’t nothing left for us to do..
If I could tell a lie I would say…Part of us lurking by the streets corner..no cloths no shoes are nothing but figments of our illusions…and the government is the greatness and there ain’t nothing left to do..If I could tell a lie I would say we are all good…ain’t nobody need to worry about the hood.
If I could tell a lie…I could say alot of things…some good some bad…some very much out of the loop…
But no matter what it may be..in life really..nothing is at it seems…people laughing people smiling not all are happy within…The riches and the wealth..can’t get you more life on the regime..The pains and the gains..comes in every wakes. .but so good..not bad..and maybe you can skip on the ruins..but no matter what is and what’s not…

But If I could tell a lie…I would say I never could lie…but when the truth is not the truth …what would you call that if it’s not a lie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SWEET PERSPECTIVES ( FINGER’S STORIES/POSTS)

Download TSP App!!!

#Download The Sweet Perspectives app.. For those of us who find it difficult to go to The  Sweet Perspectives website ( Both on Wor...